Thank you for your interest in the Supply Chain Management students at Michigan State University! As you are probably aware, US News and World Report has ranked Michigan State as the #1 Supply Chain Management program in the country for the fourth consecutive year. We have also recently received the ranking of #1 undergraduate program in Supply Chain Management from Gartner.
For intern, co-op and full-time recruiting, MSU utilizes a web based recruiting system, MySpartanCareer. This is a free of charge, user friendly system for both employers and students. For assistance using MySpartanCareer contact the Lear Career Services Center by email: email@example.com or by telephone: 517-432-0830.
In addition to ongoing recruiting, there are two career fairs each year that impact Supply Chain Management.
- The Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA) hosts a career fair in January. SCMA is one of the largest student organizations on the MSU campus. Information is posted on SCMA’s web page at http://www.msuscma.com.
- The Lear Center hosts the Career Gallery Business Exchange career fair the first Thursday in October. Information is posted on the Lear Center web page http://lear.broad.msu.edu
For information about the MSU Supply Chain Management Program, interacting with students, scholarships, classroom activities, etc. please contact:
Judy S. Jacobs, Director
Corporate & Student Relations Office
Michigan State University
Department of Supply Chain Management
Information about our supply chain management programs:
- MBA concentration in SCM – http://mba.msu.edu/academics/concentrations/scm.cfm
- Master of Science in SCM – http://supplychain.broad.msu.edu/graduate/msscm/
- Undergraduate degree in SCM – http://supplychain.broad.msu.edu/
For more information about Supply Chain programs at Michigan State University please contact: Professor Gary Ragatz –firstname.lastname@example.org